Where is the moment we needed the most?
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
They tell me your blue skies fade to grey
They tell me your passion's gone away
And I don't need no carryin' on
Ok, I think everyone knew that song. Bad Day by Daniel Powter. Why I suddenly put this song? It is because today is my bad day. Very damn bad day.. Feels so lifeless.
1. Wake up in the morning, my head feels so heavy and dizzy. Can't really think clearly but still, kena kuatkan diri jugak. Padahal kalau ikutkan hati nak je aku tido balik tapi x boleh pasal kena pi kolej ari ni.
2. Today i'm taking my 3rd paper exam. WOMEN HEALTH (PTWH). Sounds easy but need to use your critical thinking. Fulls of ideas but sad, time is not enough. For me, 1 hour doesn't enough to write everything on the paper especially when my ideas come. So, i'm really not satisfy with my answers. :(
3. Yang ni memang betol2 perkara yg sangat malang jadi kat aku hari ni. Aku x tau la kucing bongok mana yg berak merata sampai aku terpijak. Memang suwey btol nasib aku ari ni. Pulak tu, kwn2 aku yg lain semua bla x nak dkt ngan aku siap kutuk2 ejek2 aku lagi. Rasa hina sgt org buat aku mcm tu. Just because I step on that shit, everyone run away from me. Now I know what 'some people' feel when things like this happen to them.
4. Ok, then we need to go to Seremban to take our 2nd dose HPV injection. We supposely have it yesterday but the responsible people does not do their job. So, its us who need to go and see them. So now, my left shoulder, around the deltoid muscle, which is the part of the injection has become swelling, again.
And I have to wait until a week for the swelling to be reduce. Thank you so much !!
and thats all for today.
þö†-þê† þåÐå ◕‿◕
7:11 PM. =þ