Dear blog,
Yes, true. It is not a very happy day lately. I'm not like i used to be. The one that happy whether in sad or face any problems. Somehow, I feels like I'm losing myself. My OLD ONE.
And it's true. I miss it...
One day after solah, I sit on the prayer mat and think. Think about everything. Everything that happened in my life. And soon, I realised that I'm regret. Regretting of so many things. I keep thinking, "if the time already pass can be turn back , I'm sure I'll be the one who really want to turn all over again"
#1 regret :
I regret for listening what people want instead of what I want
#2 regret :
I regret for following my parents and my family choice instead of my desire. I shouldn't listen in the 1st place if I knew i will regret it later.
#3 regret :
I regret for taking my parent dream as the 1st thing instead of taking my dream as the important one.
#4 regret :
I regret be a physio which is I do it just ONLY because of my parent and not because I want. And now it seems very difficult for me to continue what already been started.
#5 regret :
I regret believing a man that pretend like an angel and at the end, dump me very hard like a devil.
#6 regret :
I regret that I had to pretend that I'm happy and nothing goes wrong with me instead of tell everyone that I'm actually hurt and lonely and sad and really need somebody.
#7 regret :
I regret that I'm being a sporting and cool person which is actually I'm not. But in way to make someone else happy, I have to lie to myself and make myself like a dumb person. It is pain.
#8 regret :
I regret to lie to what people choose for me which is actually I have another plan/dream but can't make it due to take care of feelings of people around me.
#9 regret :
I regret that I'm not the best child for my parents but I'll try. And i always try but at the end, you still didn't see my efforts. You want the best for me until you don't care my feelings, my dreams and my desire.
#10 regret :
I regret for what I am now..
þö†-þê† þåÐå ◕‿◕
7:05 PM. =þ