<body>

Happy Birthday 2 Me


Saturday, June 21, 2014



Warkah untuk ibu bapa ku


To Dear mom and dad,
Here I'm writing for u.

I know I'm not ur best child and daughter.
I know sometimes u look me as a trouble in the family.
U always said it but u didn't realise
I know in ur mind right now u will think u didn't.

Yes, u always said that I am ungrateful child
U always said that I have big ego
U always said all I know is about myself and doesn't think about others.
U wrong but it doesn't change what u think about me
Even if I say all I do is for u

U will see me as a failure when u always thought I'm a failure
But u will see me as a success when u thought I will be successful.

Dear mom and dad,

I don't mean to hurt ur feelings
I don't mean to be rude
I don't mean to be ungrateful
I don't mean to be bad
All I want is ur bless.

Ur blessing is important to me
Because why?
All I do will become useless without ur bless.

Maybe u didn't realise
That I've done many things for u
U always talk about money 24/7
Yes, I don't give u lots of money likes abang
I don't give money to adik likes ada do
But u guys never realise that I actually have give money
Not to much but I do have give
I always spend my money for my family
I bought tshirt, pants
I treat everyone meals
I've done so many things but u guys never realise it
Instead, u guys still say that I am ungrateful child
But I just keep quiet and listening all of it.

When I'm in trouble, u said it is because of my fault
I did not wish for all what happened to me
It is Allah will
But u still said it's my fault.

U can count how many times I went for holidays, vacation or what-so-ever
When u guys went for vacation, were I went too??
No!
When u guys have so much fun time together, am I with u too??
No!
Maybe u not realise but u always leave me behind

When I failed, u scold me
But when I success, u ask me to do the best than that.
But when abang or ada or adik fail, u give them support to try harder next time
Can u remember how many times u support me?
Can u remember how many times I proud u guys?
Can you?

As I remember, u just know how to scold me n said that this is all for my good.

Does anyone of u ever ask me what I want?
Does anyone ask me what I really want to be?
Does u??
All u knew is I follow all ur saying
All u knew is everything u do is for my own sake
Without u know what I want or what I like or what I feel

And when I said I don't like it,
U said it is not ur choice
It is my choice.
Have u ever ask me if I like it?
No
All u know is it is for my sake.
And then u blame it on me
Have u ever approve my choice?
No
U said I don't have future with my choice
U said ur choice is better
Without even thinking about my feelings

I followed not because I love it
But it is because of u!
Have u ever thought about it?
No
All u know it is my choice, instead of ur choice eventhough u the one who told me to accept ur choice

I have phobia but u say I'm over acting
I am sick but u say I'm lying
I am alone but u never know it
I have trouble but u just think I'm pretending
I try to do my best but u never support me
I have feelings but u never try to understand

I don't have much to say
Because when I say
All in ur mind is I'm the wrong one
And u r always the right one

Once again,
Eventhough in ur eyes,
I'm not a good child and daughter,
I'm a ungrateful child
I try to do my best
I don't ask for u to proud with me
I don't ask for any reward
I don't ask anything
I only ask for u to appreciate
When I'm still in front of ur eyes...

Always in my heart, my soul and my mind
Mom and dad

With love,
Your daughter.

p/s: sorry for my poor English

Labels: ,


þö†-þê† þåÐå ◕‿◕ 10:57 PM. =þ



whenever i see the clock,

i remember you,

no one in the world,

could ever replace you,

only you in my heart,

loving you forever. . .



Real name: иυя нι∂αуαн
Nickname: cιĸ αууιє @ αууιє @ miss what~so~ever
Age: Sweet 20
Bezday: 28 ṃαɾсh
Study: Now in Nilai,N9 , duin' my DIP. IN Physiotherapy
Live: Somewhere in da earth
Status: In Love with My Family only for now ❤❤❤

p/s: Luv ur LiFe FirSt b4 u WanNa LuV SomEonE ElsE. SmiLe LikE TherE's NO mOrE sMiLe 4 U ◕‿◕


RUBBISH


TuneList - Make your site Live



SOSEH-SOSEH
QUOTE OF THE DAY
*click click*

#1
#2
#3
#4

VISITS & FOLLOW
Your Home
My Home
Pena Yang Menulis

Facebook
Twitter
InstagramInstagram
Wechat - ayyie_daevil93

my frenz:
Siti Aishah
Husna Asmi
NSA
ENTRY BASI
October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 March 2016

WISHLISTS
I Want Everything
LOVE ♥
Married wif My Mr Perfect Guy
Meet My Prince
Newlife
My Destiny
Jadi Ahli Fisioterapi
Bukak Klinik
NAk Jadi CIKGU


Credits
sesape je la