Yup. I'm learning Japanese now. Not in a full time class. But I do learn it through the Internet. Yes. INTERNET. And actually, I find out that it quite interesting. The Japanese characters (or letters) are different from others. It divided into 3 : hiragana (the original), katakana (japanese characters for foreign words like kompyuta - computer) and kanji (chinese letter).
Honestly, for the 1st time I feel difficult to write / say the words but slowly, I can catch it. But still, I'm still doing the writing of those letters so I can get use to it and of course! Writing is just not enough. You really need to memorize ALL the characters because sometimes it a bit confused. There's no use to learn the language if you only depend on the romaji words (roman word).
Anyway, for those who REALLY want to learn this language, find your source. Use the Internet, take the class or anything. Try to find someone that can teach you if you not understand. Depending on the net only is not enough. Me myself also ask my friend who taking japanese class for guide.
P/s: I'm not taking any classes not because I'm greedy but the truth is, money is the issue. Have fun guys!!!
þö†-þê† þåÐå ◕‿◕
11:18 PM. =þ